Wednesday, 1 June 2016

A Memory Card From A Best Friend To Her Soul Sister!

We've evolved so much with time.Everything used to be so jazzy for ME from my nail paint to bags to my slippers.Much Has Changed






.... Alot has changed....

You on the other hand, I remember asking you to apply kajal on your eyes and you were so reluctant then. See, I was right about it. Much has changed... A lot has changed.....

I was a kind of serious one and you on the other, the blabber girl... In some matters, we were poles apart... but still there was some connection between us....

Well in all these years, what hasn't changed is our friendship.. touch wood
If I try to make a collage of the memories that we've collected so far, I'm sure a single wall will fall short to accommodate it all. Though we are separated by the distance, but somewhere deep down in our hearts, we still care for each other.. Still Love Each Other...

Sometimes, as I unravel the pages of my life's story, a tear roll down my cheek and I relive those moments once again... How beautiful the college days were. How exciting we both made it... There were many friends around.. They came and left, but we did not give upon each other... People used to call us Sisters or Lesbians, it hardly mattered to us.. because back then, we were sooo in 'love' (well, sisterly love) with each other..










Those GCR sessions, eating from the same plate, the Tankush getaways, our journey to MMB, crossing the Dhaula Kuan's underpass, Waiting endlessly for the DTC bus to come (well that was my trait... 740 :P), watching unbearable movies together (To name a few - Quick Gun Murugan, Tum Milo TO Sahi - I still remember how beautifully you convinced me to go for it instead of watching LSD....), hanging out with each other, seeing the nook and corner of Delhi and especially CP is unforgettable. When we used to wear same clothes... OUr coffee sessions... Our NSPs... Our etc. etc.. etc.. the list would go on... How we explored off-the-beaten-path together.

Well, the only times we needed the third person was when we needed to click our photographs... And the selfie phones or the front camera phones ended that need as well...

Though we are miles apart, it still feels as if we are near to each other... Dying to meet you babes... Will meet soon...


With Love,
Akki


badge